In textile printing, there are various standard printing techniques for the continuous printing of fabrics with printing stencils, such as rotary and flat screen printing. There are either dyestuffs or pigments used for the color design. An alternative to conventional printing methods that is becoming increasingly popular is digital printing with inkjet printers. There are almost no creative limits for designers when it comes to digital printing.
Our printing range includes numerous printing auxiliaries:
1) Synthetic Thickeners
2) Native Thickeners
3) Binders and Crosslinkers for Pigment Printing
4) Fluorescent Neon Pigments
5) Auxiliaries for Inkjet Printing
6) Soaping Agents to Improve Fastness Level of Reactive Prints
7) Aftertreatment Agent to Improve Fastness Levels
What can we do?